This tiny owl pendant is the perfect charm for a necklace, bracelet, or pendant. If you make two, they are even great for a pair of earrings!
For this tutorial you will need 2 different shades of brown. Below there are links to the colors we used in our example!
1. Start Stringing the Stictch according to the diagram.
2. Add one bead and loop the wire back through the 8th bead.
3. Repeat on other side to make the second ear.
4. Continue stringing beads in this way, pay close attention to the colors of the pattern.
5. Finishing the Stitch by looping the end of each wire to the body of the owl, then cut remaining wire off.