Why have a plain, clear crystal?*
* With ecopoxycraftresin© you can permanently add words to the back of the crystal.
1. Mix your ecopoxycraftresin© in a 2:1 ratio according to package insert.
2. Select the section of paper you wish to apply to the crystal. Using ecopoxycraftresin© and a small natural bristle paint brush, coat the front of the crystal. Place the crystal on the paper.
3. Using sharp scissors, cut a series of slits perpendicular with the edge, creating flaps all the way around the crystal. Smooth the paper down onto the wet ecopoxycraftresin©, overlapping the paper as needed. Allow to dry.
4. Using a sharp craft knife trim the excess paper from the edge of the crystal. Use an emery board to sand any ecopoxycraftresin© or bits of paper left around the edge of the crystal, creating a matte finish.
5. Flip the crystal over and coat the back of the paper with ecopoxycraftresin© to seal the surface. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
6. Thread a head pin with one crystal and one bead cap. Create a wrapped loop above the bead cap. Repeat with remaining headpin, crystal and bead cap. Using chain nose pliers, thread a large jump ring through one of the crystals, adding the looped bead dangle. Close securely. Using the decorative jump ring, attach the large jump ring to the ear wire. Repeat to assemble other earring.