You'll be ready for the beach, a Summer BBQ or an outdoor concert in these fun, colorful hoops.
Designed by Erin Siegel
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
1. Use 36" of wire to tightly wrap 1 hoop for 1", beginning at the hole side as shown.
2. Grasp the hoop with round nose pliers and bend the wire over the pliers, creating a loop as shown.
3. Use the wire to string one bead and wrap the wire three times around the hoop as shown. Repeat 17 more times. Wrap the wire around the hoop for 1" as in step 1 and trim.
4. Use chain nose pliers to make a 90 degree bend in the hoop about 1/8" from the end as shown.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 to make the second earring.