This sweet, swingy bracelet features very safe curved pin connector findings and antique wash sparkly red beads. The free-floating bead dangles give the bracelet lots of movement and sparkle. This design would look lovely with a mix of beads if you want a more eclectic look.
1. With your round nose pliers create beaded links out of 5 of your beads. With your chain nose pliers open the wire loop on the end of one of the beaded links and thread it through the loop on a Safety Pin. Close securely. With your chain nose pliers open the wire loop on the other side of the same beaded link and attach it to a second Safety Pin as shown. Continue to chain together beads and Safety Pins until you have attached all 6 pins with beaded links.
2. Thread a head pin through one of the remaining beads. With your round nose pliers create a loop in the head pin, trimming the excess wire with wire cutters. Set this bead dangle aside. Use the remaining head pins and beads to create 17 more bead dangles.
3. With your chain nose pliers open a 5 mm jump ring. Thread the jump ring through the loop on one of the bead dangles. Close securely. Repeat until all bead dangles are attached to 5 mm jump rings. Set aside.
4. With your chain nose pliers open a heavy 7 mm jump ring. Thread it through the end Safety Pin Link and through the ring on the spring ring clasp. Close securely. At the other end of the bracelet use your chain nose pliers to attach a 5 mm jump ring to the end Safety Pin Link. Thread the remaining heavy jump ring through this 5 mm jump ring and close securely. With your chain nose pliers open an oval jump ring and thread it through one end of the Sparkle Chain and then through either heavy 7 mm jump ring. Close the oval jump ring securely. Feed the unattached end of the Sparkle Chain through all of the jump rings on the bead dangles as shown.
5. With your chain nose pliers open the remaining oval jump ring and thread it through the end link on the Sparkle Chain and through the heavy jump ring at the other end of the bracelet. Close securely.