1. Punch a hole in the handle of the spoon with the Euro-Punch Pliers.
When you use ANY hand-powered punch remember that slow and steady is the way
to go. Don’t try to power through the hole
making or you’ll end up with bent punches!
Grip the punch and s-l-o-w-l-y put pressure
2. The next thing to do is put your message in the spoon with the 1/8" Letter + Number Punches, your Ball Pein Hammer, and a Bench Block. I went for the obvious but sweet ‘sugar’ in the bowl of the spoon. Big hint; start your word in the center of the space and with the center letter of the Stamped Disc Bracelet tutorialvideo right here!
3. With your round nose pliers wire wrap a 2” section of 22 gauge gold color plated craft wire and thread it through a tulip bead cap. The 10mm pearl will fit just inside the cap, or you can gently squeeze the petals of the tulip to make it fit. Wire wrap the remaining 22 gauge gold color plated craft wire at the top of the bead cap and
4. Then you can use the fabulous square jump rings to attach the charms to the loop. I love those square jump rings. They are an unexpected shape AND super strong! Use a square jump ring to attach the chain sections to the top of the dangle.
5. Use double jump rings to attach both halves of the Purse + Umbrella toggle. I like doubling up the jump rings when I use thinner gauges so that they are extra strong and give the piece a more finished look.