Do you love making charms? So do we! We are having a charm exchange that you can be part of. You'll be able to make and share charms with artists from around the world and you'll receive a set of beautiful charms in return.
- Charms due February 26th, by 7:00 p.m.
Please submit 7 charms, no larger than 1.5x1.5 inches.
- Please wrap or bag your charms individually with your name and (if you wish) contact information.
It can be fun to see what people do with the charms you make!
- Please fill out the submission form completely when submitting your charms.
If you will not be able to attend the Pick-Up Party on Friday, March 7th, please indicate whether
you want your charms held for later pick up or mailed to you.
Ornamentea Atten: Charm Swap
509 N. West Street
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Please click here to purchase shipping in order to receive your charms by mail after the swap.
- if you will not be able to attend the Pick-Up Party on Friday, March 1st, please indicate whether you want
your charms held for later pick-up or mailed to you.
Join us March 7th from 6:00-8:00 to pick up your charms and we’ll have yummy food and beverages for you to enjoy,
plus special Lucky Deals all around the store. The party is free and open to swappers and non-swappers. Come see all the charms!